Thursday, December 01, 2005

serenitis



This is where it all started. The place, a city of water and light bordering the Atlantic ocean and Tagus river. A city of pale blue skies and friendly weather. In the distant year of 1962, I made this city and this street my home. A trampoline from which to embark on this adventure called life. A starting point, from whence I ventured out to the planet I call home.
Many years and many lands, and many journeys. I am far from that distant place I once called home, in another city with no ocean, a few creeks and majestic mountains in the distance. This city shall now be the home that I have searched far and wide.
I look for PEACE, pray that I may find it in my heart and around me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

What Kind of Blogger Are You?