Monday, July 10, 2006

sun and stars...

Our sun
back from the land of illusions...
"Suum Cuique"
On Van Gogh's Stary Night :
"Now a mathematical analysis of his works reveals that the stormy patterns in many of his paintings are uncannily like real turbulence, as seen in swirling water or the air from a jet engine."
Top 50 science blogs
Back to immigration, the illegal kind...Colorado, that schitzofrenic state, whre you're either a Boulderite bleeding heat liberal or a Durango red neck cowboy has been busy toughening up the laws on the immigrants. Business says they have to stay, state says that they don't have a right to any state supported services. Maybe said businesses should cover those costs. After all, they're the interested parties. Hypocrites, all of them.

I sure like the new Tattered Cover bookstore on Colfax. It's big, it's comfy, it's well worn, although new. I just wish I had the many bucks it takes to leave with a grin of satidfaction. So much and I have so little. But that's o.k., 'cause they let me sit there and read...
The red paper clip guy finally got a house in some little town in Saskatwuan in Canada. I wonder if he's moving there...I think it's pretty cool...
But not as cool as Warren Buffet's decision to give away most of his fortune. More on that later. A definite shift in paradigm, I say...
Eugene Robinson plays with the idea of Ken Lay on some paradisiac island, after faking his onw death. Is it true that there is a KenLayisalive.org site? You bet there is and it is hysterical.
How drugs turn human beings in highly efective working drones. After all didn't opium and evil gin fuel the industrial revolution?
Anyway, I'm back to my blogging and I'm happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

What Kind of Blogger Are You?