Thursday, January 12, 2006

My bike and I



good food, exercise and a sharp mind are not the tickets but they help.

The men in Washington, so far away do their thing and I, of woman born, think that once again they have stepped up their crusade to take away the few rights I have gained in the last generation. I still remeber a time where in my country of origin, women did not go out in the street, much less hung out in cafes. I am still of a time where women did not vote. I am still of the time where the good that was the Catholic faith was manifest in its liberation theology. How far those catholic supreme court judges have come from that. This Alito guy represents everything that the movement was against. Although he seems like a decent human being. And that's pretty important I suppose.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

What Kind of Blogger Are You?