Monday, March 20, 2006

The return of the patriarchy?


Kottle links to a site that specializes in crazily overloaded vehicles. But this picture is just to much to pass up. I am against violance to animals and other living creatures, most of whichin this site, have in one sense or another been violated. Dire poverty is a violation of human rights and dignity.



An interesting article on black males plight. Why has incarceration gone up while the crime rates haven't. Is jail a new form of slavery?
A scan of music stations in New York the night John Lennon was shot. I remeber where I was! I turned on the radio that I used as an alarm clock, sat up in bed and softly cried. Later I got dressed and went to school. (via Boing Boing)
A flying carpet, not a persian rug.
People are so silly! Foreign policy article titled The Return of the Patriarchy. Return?????More on this later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

What Kind of Blogger Are You?