Thursday, May 25, 2006

Update

I have been somewhat lazy on my daily updates. I think I needed a little break to reassess what I was doing and whether I wanted to continue or not. But the way to whom anonymously commented on this site thank you so much, and no I not a guys or even one guy. I am a somewhat bedazzled and curious gal who travels vicariously through the internet because I'm to poor to do it in reality. I was also at one time in my life a wanna be writer until I realized that what I believe to be my undiagnosed ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactive disorder) would make it difficult if not impossible to be able to concentrate on one item for too long. Well, that excuse I can live with, the other relating to lack of talent and creativity I will not face. Now that we have this cleared, let me continue...
A great lesson on penile anatomy from the most unlikely but talented source, and one of my favorite blogs, Waiterrant.
The Duke Women's Lacrosse team must be experts on judicial law as they have decided to declare the innocence of their indicted school mates with arm bands. Now I know one is innocent until proven guilty, but when that decision comes down it does say "not guilty" not "innocent". A subtle semantic difference, but a major one nonetheless.
This time line is indeed most useful and entertaining. It covers various cultural, scientific and historical facts.
More Magritte updates here.
Wife and husband software instalation instructions. I'de seen the husband instructions so I'm glad there's a female version, although I suspect it was written from a male perspective. Cute though and not jus for nerds. This is my favorite part:
"These are very common problem men complain about, but is mostly due to a primary misconception. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 6.0 to Wife 1.0 with the idea that Wife 1.0 is merely a Utilities & Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is indeed an operating system and designed by its creator to run everything. "
A sheep market? 69 cents an hour to draw sheep for Amazon? You figure it out. It is related to something called the Amazon Mechanical Turk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

What Kind of Blogger Are You?