Thursday, April 20, 2006

fun fun fun

Are we in Afganistan or the United States? A Oklahoma man was offering via a sign in his yard, $1,000 for a virgin between the ages of 12 and 24 that will not turn into a “pig-worshipping, heathen, white-supremacist wife.” I wonder what led him to add that comment. In many states he could legally do it. Marry a 12 year old that is. I would think that soliciting for a minor would be illegal and would land one in a lot of trouble. EW! Ew (via Shakespeare's sister)
Wanting to post this ( CEO's and waiters)for a few days because
1. It's an issue with me
2. I want to be able to have it as a reference which is one of the main, if not the main purpose of my blog. That and force myself to write.

What a great idea: Oh and the fun has just started! Add bubbles to your pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

What Kind of Blogger Are You?